[ubuntu-my] [!! SPAM] Re: [WTS] Let go my Laptop

Simon Yee yee.simon at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 20:26:22 UTC 2011

Hi,
Sorry to inform you that the memory that you bought for the laptop is the
wrong type that can cause slow performance and also very bad lagging.
The proper memory type and model is on this page.
http://www.ec.kingston.com/ecom/configurator_new/modelsinfo.asp?id=8&SysID=2
2619&mfr=Toshiba&model=Tecra+A5+Series&search_type=&root=asia&LinkBack=http%
3A%2F%2Fwww.kingston.com&Sys=22619-Toshiba-Tecra+A5+Series&distributor=0&sub
mit1=Search

The present memory that you are using is mostly used for this list of laptop
:--
http://www.ec.kingston.com/ecom/configurator_new/models.asp?System=&Distribu
tor=0&OriginalSysPN=&Manufacturer=&KTCPartNo=KVR333X64SC25%2F1G&root=asia&Li
nkBack=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.kingston.com&submit1=Search

This laptop must use a compatible memory to run for it is not running on the
proper memory type that is why it is slow and lagging.
And Yes you can argue there is no problem but the first few months you will
find it very efficient but after that it will be the same laggy laptop.
I am sorry to inform you that once you bought the wrong type of memory you
will not be able to return it back to the dealer or distributor so no point
calling them and bothering them.
The only thing to do is to sell off the memory and purchase a new set that
is compatible for this laptop because you get to enjoy the laptop and not
have to sell it off.
Next time you or your friends buy any memory for their laptop please make
sure you check at http://www.kingston.com/asia/
Whence you go to the shop and ask and they come and give you the same type
of memory. Just tell them 'Thank you and walk away'
There is no point arguing with them because of the dealer
dis-knowledgebility for 1 they will not acknowledge that they are wrong 2
they would say that everything is working but in fact because of the money
they will defend.
And don't tell them where and how have the information because they will not
lift a hand to help order the memory.
I am just trying to help if you are offended in any way I am sorry.
Thank you for your attention.
Let me know what is your next move?
If you want I can contact the proper people and order the memory but it will
cost you and also take 1 to 2 weeks if you want to get things in order for
this laptop.
Please also let me know if the other memory bank is originally come with the
laptop from the factory so that there will not be the same compatibility
issues

Best Regards
Simon Yee
HP : -- 012-2977815