[ubuntu-my] Google +1 Plus One MOSC2011 Official Blog

Harisfazillah Jamel linuxmalaysia at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 02:56:01 UTC 2011

Google +1 Plus One MOSC2011 Official Blog

Help us promoting Malaysia Open Source Conference 2011 (MOSC2011) by
Google +1 our official blog. Visit our official blog by click the link
below :-

http://blog.mosc.my/

HOWTO Google +1 MOSC2011 Blog :-

1) Visit MOSC2011 Official Blog http://blog.mosc.my/

2) Top right hand side of the MOSC2011 blog, you can find Google +1 button.

3) Make sure you are login into your Google account like Gmail or Blogger.

4) Visit Malaysia Open Source Conference 2011 (MOSC2011) Facebook Fan
Page and Like our page

http://www.facebook.com/mosc2011

You can add in for your own website

http://www.google.com/webmasters/+1/button/

Add +1 to your pages to help your site stand out. The +1 button is
shorthand for "this is pretty cool" or "you should check this out." +1
buttons let people who love your content recommend it on Google
search. Click +1 to publicly give something your stamp of approval.
Your +1's can help friends, contacts, and others on the web find the
best stuff when they search.

Thank you for your support.

Related article Facebook Like MOSC2011 Websites

http://blog.mosc.my/2011/06/help-us-promote-mosc2011-by-using.html

Harisfazillah Jamel aka Linuxmalaysia

Archive

http://blog.mosc.my/2011/06/google-1-plus-one-mosc2011-official.html

Jim Lacey President and CEO of the Linux Professional Institute (LPI)
will be coming for our Malaysia Open Source Conference 2011 (MOSC2011)

http://blog.mosc.my/2011/05/jim-lacey-president-and-ceo-of-linux.html

--
Malaysia Open Source Software Conference 2011
MOSC2011 http://www.mosc.my/

Milking the Cloud Competition for MOSC2011
http://www.mosc.my/articles/item/7-milking-the-cloud-competition-for-mosc2011

LinuxMalaysia Network
http://www.facebook.com/Bukan.Sekadar.Internet.Sahaja

Harisfazillah Jamel