[ubuntu-my] Elo ... Anybody home .... :)

Khairul Aizat Kamarudzzaman fenris at ubuntu.com
Thu Jan 27 12:22:14 UTC 2011

Hi Guys,
Just wondering Š We have been silence for quite a time Š Why don't we (who
are not busy with daily work) start get the activities active back since our
loco team expiry date is on 22 June 2011 . I can suggest we can start having
back small meetup Š. Online IRC meeting Š Revamp / update our planet ,
forums or website Š..

We need an activities to keep our loco team in the Approved LoCo Team List
Š.. We need to keep our Wiki up2date since its needed when the ReApproval
application session . From the wiki , we can justified as a proof that our
loco still active Š

Open for every one in the mlist to give opinion or suggestion Š.

Regards,

Khairul Aizat Kamarudzzaman
http://launchpad.net/~fenris
fenris at ubuntu.com