[ubuntu-my] Plan For Ubuntu Memberships And Community

Harisfazillah Jamel linuxmalaysia at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 17:16:16 UTC 2011

Friends,

My Ubuntu official membership will be expired by 2011-05-01 and I may
not applied to continue. For the past 2 years Im not active in any
Ubuntu community due to work related tasks and OSS community tasks in
General.

We need to maintain the numbers of Ubuntu official members. We need to
identified and support them during IRC meeting. We need to coordinate
this with our group and community.

I know we are busy with our jobs. This new year lets set our goals. I
need Ubuntu-my, We need Ubuntu-my as one of the strongest group in our
OSS community. We really need you.

We have plan a lot but without supports this plan will not succeed.

Thank you.