[ubuntu-my] MOSC Survey 2011 Awareness Of OSS Certification among ICT Profession Online Survey

Harisfazillah Jamel linuxmalaysia at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 15:11:10 UTC 2011

MOSC Survey 2011 Awareness Of OSS Certification among ICT Profession
Online Survey

Take the survey online here

http://bit.ly/certmosc2011

This survey is intended to identify Open Source Software (OSS)
certification awareness among ICT profession in Malaysia.

We aim to produce a report of OSS Certification in Malaysia which will
help us to understand the current situation and make a better decision
in positioning ourself.

Take the survey online here

http://survey.mosc.my/mosc-survey-2011-awareness-oss-cert

MOSC2011 http://fb.me/mosc2011

Thank you

Archive

http://osdc.harisfazillah.info/2011/01/mosc-survey-2011-awareness-of-oss.html

MOSC Survey 2011 Awareness Of OSS Certification among ICT Profession
Online Survey http://survey.mosc.my/mosc-survey-2011-awareness-oss-cert