[ubuntu-my] [osdcmy] The CPB2011 Discussion

sweemeng ng sweester at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 01:45:00 UTC 2011

So for education, to extend on kage's idea

Community outreach program, i.e user groups have activity to campuses,
microsoft already have that, need the mostly open source people to do it. I
wonder where do we start(I already lost contact with the admins in my alma
mater). Though ucti and utp can start already.

Though is there other professional group that do that?