[ubuntu-my] Calling all companies who can provide commercial ubuntu technical support

MFauzilkamil Zainuddin apogee at ubuntu.com
Mon Dec 5 05:10:37 UTC 2011

Dear friends,

This is my project to help companies who recently migrate their desktop &
servers to Ubuntu and to help Ubuntu Community Members who have related
business in this area.

So, I'm calling all Ubuntu Malaysia Community members who have companies,
or do freelance, who can provide commercial ubuntu technical support.
This is your great opportunity, as I can see there are growing demands in
commercial ubuntu support since our beloved distro have now started to be
accepted by industries.
More companies have migrate their desktops and Servers to Ubuntu. So, if
you or your company can provide commercial technical support,
please do send me your details to get listed in my list of Commercial
Ubuntu Technical Support in Malaysia.

Here is the example format:

*Company/Freelancer Name:* (your company name / freelancer name)
*Contact Person: *( contact person name )
*Contact Number:* ( phone number )
*Email:*
*Website:*
*Address:*
*Coverage Area:* (list of location area which you can cover)
*Service Type: *( what you call your ubuntu technical service, or if you
have other related services, write your list here)
*Packages/Pricing Rate: *( having pricing rate will allow customer to
easily make decision)

I will maintain this list and put it on our LoCo wiki. Please update me if
there is any changes in your details.

Thank you,

--
Best Wishes,