[ubuntu-my] Core Team

Harisfazillah Jamel linuxmalaysia at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 08:12:24 UTC 2011

Core team is a team of active and passionate people thats love Ubuntu
and Ubuntu LOCO

They are people thats we select and trust to manage and admin with our
LOCO causes.

They must be active, core team must have meeting at least monthly and
arrange for activities.

The core team is the leader for our LOCO.