[ubuntu-my] Core Team

Harisfazillah Jamel linuxmalaysia at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 07:37:57 UTC 2011

We don't know yet how we want to do this. Who will be in the core and
what we want from them.

We can follow

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LeadershipCodeofConduct

but due to our nature of life, busy with work and family, leader in
our LOCO can be assign to a group of people that we call core. Not to
an individual as per suggestion in the LOCO HOWTO

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LoCoTeamHowto

We can lets core plan for activities and manage our  infrastructure.