[ubuntu-my] Core Team

Harisfazillah Jamel linuxmalaysia at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 06:26:55 UTC 2011

Assalamualaikum and salam sejahtera,

Ejat alone can't manage our activities. Ejat and I had discuss about
this during the Distros Workshop and we need to get this done.

We need to be more organize. I know most of us are busy with works and
family but I love this community. All of you have support me since the
day we start with conference. Now its my time of returning back the
favor.

I'm going to do this by discuss the creation of core team of Ubuntu
Malaysia and making sure the organisation is workable and reliable for
us.

I don't know yet where to start but I hope this post will be the
spark. Im going keep on doing this until we get the core ready.