[ubuntu-my] Booth For OSS Community During MyGOSSCON 2010

Harisfazillah Jamel linuxmalaysia at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 05:38:12 BST 2010

Booth For OSS Community During MyGOSSCON 2010

Assamualaikum and salam sejahtera,

Anyone in the community want to join MyGOSSCON 2010 (may be the last)
and help us with community booth and BOF, please email to
khairunnajah at oss.my . We will arange the timetable. We will rojak in
one booth.

Thanks.

Details :-

1. Exhibition Booth (2 hari)

2. BOF Island

- Utk BOF, buat dalam HALL 1
- ade stage lightning talk n 4 island kat bawah stage :- ibm, novell,
redhat , community
- community OSDC.my akan handle n invite community lain or bagi jadual
ke etc (luas island kita akan diberitahu kemudian)
- ape yg ade kat island? meja, kerusi, projector standing screen
- 6.30 - 8pm (1st day)
- cocktail are provided

MyGOSSCON 2010 Detail

http://mygosscon.oscc.org.my/

Disscuss about this in OSDC.my mailing list.

http://groups.google.com/group/osdcmy-list

Join Malaysia Open Source Conference 2011 (MOSC2011)

http://www.facebook.com/mosc2011

Archive

http://osdcmy.harisfazillah.info/2010/10/booth-for-oss-community-during.html