[ubuntu-my] Feed Tidak Berfungsi

Ahmed Noor Kader Mustajir Md Eusoff sir.ade at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 16:15:18 GMT 2010

i can access wordpress via browser and  the dev server have internet. base
on the discussion with security guy who i think he handle the firewall, if i
use browser i can access the wordpress.org, and when the wordpress that i
installed in the dev server want to communicate with wordpress.org (retrieve
rss from wordpress.org and tried to retrive plugin ), it show the error as i
attch before. Can it be my apache setting or need to include mod_proxy ;
ProxyRemote * http://192.168.101.11:3128, so apache can communicate with
wordpress through the company proxy, maybe tomorrow i tried to screen shot
the ip that being used to communicate with the wordpress.org to shown what i
mean