[ubuntu-my] Re-approval for Ubuntu-my

Nicholas Ng nbliang at gmail.com
Wed May 19 15:01:14 BST 2010

I have updated the [1] re-approval wiki with our latest information
and some of the activities from our side. Please do expand on the
contents (or e-mail me on what you want to put in) so that we have a
complete and thorough re-approval page.

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MalaysianTeam/ApprovalApplication/2010

Cheers,

Nicholas Ng
Ubuntu Malaysia LoCo Team
Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia

Please do not send me Microsoft Office / Apple iWork documents.
Send OpenDocument instead! http://fsf.org/campaigns/opendocument/