[ubuntu-my] MSC Malaysia Open Source Conference

Harisfazillah Jamel linuxmalaysia at gmail.com
Sat May 15 08:24:43 BST 2010

Hi all,

Found this email from Nbliang. Thank you. For this year we do need
help to promote this event again.

1) We need speakers

Ask any one that you know can speak about Ubuntu technically. Ask them
to submit using this link

http://conf.oss.my/cfp.html

and we will consider them.

2) We need sponsors

Any company or individual interest to sponsors tickets for there staff
and community. Do email to mosc2010 at oss.my .

3) We need participants

Registration will be open soon. By next week we will finalist the
registration system and package.

Thank you.