[ubuntu-my] Lucid Party for your attention!!

norly norly.chan at gmail.com
Thu May 13 02:30:15 BST 2010

Yup..

LRP is on..

I'm sorry since I didn't update anything for LRP. But the party is on, Im
trying to secure a place first, that's why I couldnt give any work just yet.

We could have mini meetup to discuss a few thing for the LRP, say this
weekend perhaps? I'm free on Saturday, and I think ejat too. Anyone up for
lepaking to discuss about LRP?

we have limited budget, that is why I couldnt ask u guys to do anything just
yet. But no worry, the date is fix on 22/05, and there's possibility that we
do it in the evening.

I'll update u guys soon. Just spare 22/05 for Ubuntu-my k. :D

On Thu, May 13, 2010 at 5:10 AM, Katie Kitty <admin at flamehaze.info> wrote:

> I would like to know, will the release party plans continue or not?
> coz i found that recently have no updates regarding the release party.
>
> it is getting near to 22nd May now.
> but i do not see anything about the discussion on the planning for the
> party yet....
> if there is anything need to to be done by the community members, please
> post it into the mailing list.
>
> i am suggesting to have a meeting so that those who volunteers to assist
> for the release party to discuss about the task.
> at least some IRC meeting 1st, then if necessary, meetup for a detail
> discussion at somewhere after a brief discussion in IRC.
>
> to make the release party happen, we need the community to involve and do
> the work to make sure it can really happen.....
>

> --
> KatieKitty
> My Email: admin at flamehaze.info
>
> Kwebserv Free Web Hosting --> http://kwebserv.info & http://kwebserv.com