[ubuntu-my] Fwd: [Oscc-discuss] Invitation for Submission of Newsletter article

Harisfazillah Jamel linuxmalaysia at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 13:03:17 GMT 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Stanly Tan <stanly at oscc.org.my>
Date: Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 9:51 AM
Subject: [Oscc-discuss] Invitation for Submission of Newsletter article

Dear all,

OSCC MAMPU is inviting articles for its e-Newsletter which is published
on the its portal.

The invitation is for anyone who has OSS-related information and wants
to share it with the public. All articles received will be reviewed for
acceptance before publishing. The selected articles will be published in
OSCC MAMPU's e-Newsletter, in which the respective proponents will be
recognised.

Further information and template for submission are available on:

http://www.oscc.org.my/content/view/252/294/

Please submit your article to:marketing at oscc.org.my. For further
inquiries, please contact:

Tel:03-83191200 ext 826 or email stanly at oscc.org.my

The article invitation is not for the purpose of syndication, but solely
for recognition of OSS related works to be published in OSCC MAMPU Newsletter.

Thank you.

--
Warmest Regards,

Stanly Tan
Open Source Competency Centre, MAMPU
Lot E302-E304, Enterprise Building 3,
63000 Cyberjaya, Malaysia.
Tel. 603 83191200, Fax: 603 83193206

believed to be clean.

*  To visit MAMPU Opensource on the web, go to:
   http://opensource.mampu.gov.my

*  To visit OSCC Knowledge Bank on the web, go to:
   http://www.oscc.org.my

*  To unsubscribe from this group, please go here:

OSCC MAMPU Facebook.
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=4999664916

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cyberjaya-Malaysia/OSCC-MAMPU/66729159214

--