[ubuntu-my] Fwd: URGENT : Offer Community Package RM100

Fenris fenris at ubuntu.com.my
Fri Jun 25 16:20:36 BST 2010

Dear Ubunturian,

MOSC is offering discount 50% for package developer only for community people. Do register with me at fenris at ubuntu.com and cc to norly.chan at gmail.com. This special offer only valid till 27th June only!! So hurry up, register urself to enjoy privileged as community member!

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: