[ubuntu-my] Re-approval for Ubuntu-my

Nicholas Ng nbliang at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 09:16:05 BST 2010

The re-approval process is getting near but our [1] wiki is not fully
populated yet.  We need input for the following sections:
- Roadmap for 2010/2011
- Experiences / Efforts

You can edit the wiki directly or we throw in the ideas /
contributions in this mailing list and some of us can help to update
the wiki later.

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MalaysianTeam/ApprovalApplication/2010

Cheers,

Nicholas Ng
Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia

Please do not send me Microsoft Office / Apple iWork documents.
Send OpenDocument instead! http://fsf.org/campaigns/opendocument/