[ubuntu-my] Ubuntu talk and training for local ham radio

Mohammad Hafiz mypapit - 9w2wtf mypapit at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 06:16:42 BST 2010

Other people of note that I would suggest to give a talk about Ubuntu and
Ham Radio is *Mr Hasanuddin Abu Bakar* (aka bizkut), a network security
engineer from Sigma Rectrix. He is a qualified person  (have dip and BSc)
because he has in-depth knowledge about ham radio and he has already set-up
an ubuntu embedded box coupled with GPS module to function as an Automatic
Packet Reporting System (APRS) a digital mode for reporting position to a
central server (using open source system!).

He is a hardcore linux user (as claimed from his wiki) and he is also a
Ubuntu Embedded Developer !

So there is no doubt he can share his experience with the rest of the bunch
at the talk. His complete CV can be obtained from
https://wiki.edubuntu.org/bizkut -- i think he has a radio callsign too, but
have to confirm later.