[ubuntu-my] Invitation To MSC Malaysia Open Source Conference 2010 (MSC MOSC2010)

MSC Malaysia Open Source Conference 2010 conference at osdc.asia
Sat Jun 5 04:16:48 BST 2010

Hi all!

Open Source Developer's Club Malaysia (OSDC.my) together with MAMPU, MSC
Malaysia and the Malaysian Development Corporation (MDeC) is proud to present
the MSC Malaysia Open Source Conference 2010 (MSC MOSC2010), held from 29th of
June to 1st of July 2010 at Berjaya Times Square Hotel & Convention Centre,
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Together with the joint efforts of MAMPU and its Open Source arm, OSCC, the
MSC MOSC2010 will be a content driven platform consisting of three tracks that
caters for the most relevant parties of the Open Source world: developers, the
Open Source community and the businesses sector.

We would like to invite you  to join our conference as a participant,
exhibitor or sponsor.

Our Sponsorship Prospectus via online,
http://conf.oss.my/sponsorship.pdf

Our Event Brochure via online,
http://conf.oss.my/brochure.pdf

Looking for booth during our event? Booth are LIMITED!!
http://conf.oss.my/booth.pdf

Regards,

MSC MOSC 2010 Secretariat.

web   :  http://conf.oss.my