[ubuntu-my] UNIX g33ks Series by HackerSpaceKL

BRIAN RITCHIE esqbrianritchie at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 03:15:04 BST 2010

Greetings again,

  Due to the overwhelming response, we have finalized a date for the event.
Details as below. SIGNUP Now. *Closing date *for the form is - *15th June
2010*.

*UNIX g33ks Series Sessions with @sureshdr*

*Requirements : *Your own laptops - VMs and Slides will be provided and a
willingness to learn and tinker*