[ubuntu-my] MyGOSSCON 2010 Highlights: 36-Hour OSS Web Development Contest

norly norly.chan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 11:35:45 BST 2010

To Open Source Supporters,

This year, OSCC MAMPU is organising The first 36-Hour OSS Web
Application Development Contest in conjunction with MyGOSSCON 2010.
This competition is endorsed by The Malaysia book of Records for the
longest OSS Programming Event.

        - Zero entry costs!
        - Grand winner to get RM10,000 in total!
        - Let's take the challenge and be the record maker!

Submission deadline is *1st September 2010*.

Hurry up!
Entry Form and T&C are availabe at
http://mygosscon.oscc.org.my/2010/36webdev

Please contact us if you have any query on the matter above:
        Secretariats
        MyGOSSCON 2010
        Email : urussetiaMyGosscon at oscc.org.my
        Web: http://mygosscon.oscc.org.my <http://mygosscon.oscc.org.my%20>