[ubuntu-my] Fwd: Monthly Reports

starconsultancy f.van.der.star at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 22:20:55 BST 2010

Hi Fenris and to all to whom it concerns

To my modest opinion a concept of a general stragedy for Public
Relation regarding Ubuntu might/should be made.

In this stragedy which instruments and the reason(s) why using these
are to be mentioned.

Might you be interested in this approach please do not hesitate to
email me. This is evidently the same for other members within the
community.

As I am detached in Klang-area as from medium August we can arrange a
meeting with all who are interested in agglomerate K.L.

I am writing these sentences because I belief that Malaysia is ready
for Open Source - for instance applications like Ubuntu. As I have
experienced this during my short professional experience Malaysia.
More over...Malaysia is more receptive for Open Source than EU-area.

Awaiting reply.

Kind regards

Frans