[ubuntu-my] Ubuntu Malaysia Team ReApproval

Khairul Aizat Kamarudzzaman fenris at ubuntu.com
Sat Jul 10 18:40:37 BST 2010

Hi Christophe,
Thanks for the email. As my email to paultag, our approved period just 1 year ++ . Should we submit the re-approval process or we can join the meeting on propose date to discuss the progress of Ubuntu-my LoCo team and the planning?

From the http://loco.ubuntu.com/teams/ubuntu-my , our LoCo
Expires Date:	2011-06-22 00:00:00

But if we still need to submit the re-approval process, hopefully Ubuntu-my LoCo team will ready either on the propose date (August @ September). Ill ask Ubuntu-my members to update our latest activity at the wiki.

Please advise.

Regards,

Khairul Aizat Kamarudzzaman
http://launchpad.net/~fenris