[ubuntu-my] ubuntu-my-locosite on launchpad

ApOgEE jerungkun at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 10:27:19 GMT 2010

Dear All,

new umdtheme added. forked from ubuntu drupal theme. we may start to hack
this theme now and make it our new theme. instructions on installation have
been added. So, for those who wanna test the theme locally may checkout the
bzr
at https://edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu-my-locosite
and install it on your localhost.

Please do submit bugs or questions when you found it. This way, you will
earn more karma by helping out the project.

"umdtheme" stands for Ubuntu Malaysia Drupal Theme. ;)

This discussion is forwarded to Ubuntu-my Mailing List for broad audience.

--
Best Wishes,

M. Fauzilkamil Zainuddin
Software Engineer