[ubuntu-my] Need Help From All Members In Getting Official Ubuntu Membership

Harisfazillah Jamel linuxmalaysia at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 05:00:35 GMT 2010

Hi,

A few advices from my last interview.

i) For activities it will be nice to have pictures. Th
ii) The ebook, can you prepare the link to be download. let them review.

The most important point is to show what contribute that you have done
and will do to Ubuntu community in Malaysia.

You can review my IRC log here

http://ubuntu.harisfazillah.info/2009/04/ubuntu-meeting-for-linuxmalaysia-ubuntu.html