[ubuntu-my] Ubuntu-my Mini Meetup on 28 Feb 2010 (afternoon)

Khairul Aizat Kamarudzzaman fenris at ubuntu.com
Tue Feb 23 04:27:36 GMT 2010

Hi Guys,

Since we are quite sometime away with activitity .. i think we should start
kick off and strike back. After a discussion with gunblade yesterday, we decide
to have a meetup. Purpose of the meetup is to catch up what we have miss ...
also will discuss about our portal relocation and development.

A part of that, we also plan to have a mini release party for Karmic since we
unluckily to have a big one as before.

Any suggestion for the meetup place and time ?

--

Khairul Aizat Kamarudzzaman (fenris)
Ubuntu-my LoCo Team

believed to be clean.