[ubuntu-my] Ubuntu-my Portal Banner Update

Mohd Gunblade gunbladeiv at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 12:11:08 GMT 2010

Assalamualaikum, Hello,

      I've spoken to Fenris regarding banner of our official loco website
which currently stunned at 9.04 version.  As we(webteam) discussed earlier
on 2009, we would like to make ubuntu.com alike banner which make used of
javascript.  To deal with this javascript, I would be more than happy if
apogee could give me a sample with codes and images so that I can implement
it on our portal.  Or anyone else which have skills on javascript, are
kindly encourage to send me example of the codes and images as a sample.  So
that we can start working on the new banner for 10.04.  Meanwhile, if this
well and faster than i thought, may be we can deliver 9.10 banner as well.
Till then, thank you.

--
Mohd Faizul Bin Zulkipli
http://blog.gunbladeiv.com