[ubuntu-my] Cadangan Tesis

starconsultancy f.van.der.star at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 09:59:55 GMT 2010

Hi,

these so called CAD-applications (construction-planning-development-design)
are mostly in --unfortunately-- windows.

there are some in linux. would suggest take a look by "googling"

scheduling and planning inside organization with  email-contact can be done
also with Zimbra. That is a webmail-application. www.zimbra.com

For me I think the open office (presentation and spreadsheet) is also a good
option for this.

It depends what is your thesis exactly.

Wish u success.

Gr.