[ubuntu-my] teori oss

starconsultancy f.van.der.star at gmail.com
Sun Aug 15 11:18:37 BST 2010

Dear members,

This is a very good development!!

This discipline I call this simply "land-management" Is not my special
thing, actually I am ignorant regarding this.

Only I have some knowledge of the so called "destination-plans" which
is meaning that land is for agriculture, industry, ware-housing,
service-sector, roads and streets and private housing.

Also some knowledge how to fill in if land is for private housing, regarding:
1. demands infra-structure roads and connection with main roads
2. drainage
3. construction-demands of premises
4. "beauty"-demands (in my home-country we have a "beauty-commission"
for the outside look of the premises)
5. capacity of services like electricity, water, telephone and internet
6. Traffic sound walls for urban areas

Wish all who are involved a lot of positive progress and success of course.

Kind regards

Frans