[ubuntu-my] Position Opening

Susana.Mitchell Susana.Mitchell at norika-fujiwara.com
Sun Aug 1 12:20:10 BST 2010

Welcoming speech

I introduce a large multinational enterprise the co-worker of the HR department of which I am. Our company takes an active part in the life of its subsidiaries, for example:
- realtor– establishment and disestablishment of enterprises– bank account establishment and maintanance– logistics– private  business support– etc.

We have vacancies to be filled by European residents only:
- salary 2.300 dollars + bonus
- part-time employment
- optimal timetable

If you would like to be a regional manager in Europe send us your contact information on email:h r @ e u r j o b s . o r g [please delete spaces before sending]
Name:Surname:Country:E-mail:Mobile phone-number:

Attention! We need European residents only.

Please, write your Telephone Number and our manager will contact you to conduct an interview.