[ubuntu-my] Bengang with this feller who think Windows is running in all servers

Katie Kitty admin at flamehaze.info
Mon Apr 19 06:52:57 BST 2010

It is ok if they don't know.
But laughing at people who know and say these people are talking crap is
ignorant.
I will be happy if they willing to accept the fact that there is something
new to them and try to understand there is such thing.
But saying we are stupid and refuse to accept the facts is unacceptable.

To be honest, I am more bengang because these people do not willing to
accept something new to them and learn about it. Instead, they just laughing
at there saying it is not exist. If all Malaysian keep on have such mindset,
how do we make our country's IT better?
I am bengang because these type of people are making our country unable to
move forward...
Of course, I am also bengang that he didn't listen to my question properly
and make a public post like this saying I am a moron coz I say there is
other OS exist other than Windows & MacOS.
:)

--
KatieKitty
My Email: admin at flamehaze.info