[ubuntu-my] Invitation for Facebook Application Development Training

Nasrul Amri Samsudin nasrulamri at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 09:43:56 BST 2009

Dear all,selamat hari raya!
Thanks to ejat for invite me to this group.
I would like to invite ubuntu mailing list member to Facebook Application
Development Training at AeU on 3rd October 09.

===============================

Multimedia Development Corporation as part of the ICONapps Program will be
organizing a series of 1-day FREE workshops on how to develop applications
for Facebook.
This workshop is open to all Malaysian citizens.

Dates: 3 October 2009
Venue: Asia e University,
Dataran Kewangan Darul Takaful,
No 4, Jalan Sultan Sulaiman, 50000
Kuala Lumpur,
Malaysia

Agenda will be as follows:

Basic facebook Application Development
* Introduction to Facebook Platform
* Anatomy of a Facebook Application
* Overview of Facebook Core Components
* Building your FIRST Facebook Application
* Try out Facebook Demo Applications
* Guiding Principles
* Overview Facebook Application Business Models

If you wish to attend, kindly send an mail to training at vimc.com.my with your
particulars:

Name:
Organization/School:
Email address:
Mobile number:
MYKAD number:

This only Facebook Event invitation. To confirm you seat, register directly
at:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dDRjRGxYV1A2SUc1cEFOdV9jZTZEa3c6MA

Thanks,
Nasrul