[ubuntu-my] Invitation for Facebook Application Development Training

Nasrul Amri Samsudin nasrulamri at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 09:43:56 BST 2009

Dear all,selamat hari raya!
Thanks to ejat for invite me to this group.
I would like to invite ubuntu mailing list member to Facebook Application
Development Training at AeU on 3rd October 09.

Multimedia Development Corporation as part of the ICONapps Program will be
organizing a series of 1-day FREE workshops on how to develop applications
for Facebook.
This workshop is open to all Malaysian citizens.

Dates: 3 October 2009
Venue: Asia e University,
Dataran Kewangan Darul Takaful,
No 4, Jalan Sultan Sulaiman, 50000
Kuala Lumpur,

Agenda will be as follows:

Basic facebook Application Development
* Introduction to Facebook Platform
* Anatomy of a Facebook Application
* Overview of Facebook Core Components
* Building your FIRST Facebook Application
* Try out Facebook Demo Applications
* Guiding Principles
* Overview Facebook Application Business Models

If you wish to attend, kindly send an mail to training at vimc.com.my with your

Email address:
Mobile number:
MYKAD number:

This only Facebook Event invitation. To confirm you seat, register directly