[ubuntu-my] [Mygosscon-sc] MYGOSSCON 2009 BoF Plan for Each OSS Community

Rafe Azsnal Ropee Adman rafe at mdec.com.my
Mon Oct 19 04:17:42 BST 2009

Ejat,

2 has responded formally to me.

      1. Python

      2. moodle

We have design the venue with 3 stage and a roundtable for community.
Below are the tentative mock-up of the showcase area. Please let me know
if the requirement is not suitable for BOF.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Rafe Azsnal

Global Profiling and Portfolio Manager.

Multimedia Development Corporation (MDeC)

DID : +603.8315.3143      Mobile : +xxxx