[ubuntu-my] Ubuntu Meeting on 2nd Oct, Friday at 10pm

norly norly.chan at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 04:53:25 BST 2009

guys..

we will have an irc meeting, channel #ubuntu-my this friday, 2 Oct 09  at
10pm to discuss about Ubuntu release party and some other Ubuntu matter.

Hope that everybody can join irc meeting so that we could share information
and opinions :D

c u there...

p/s: for those who interested to be part of Karmic Release Party Organizer
team and couldnt make it to this irc meeting, do tell me in advance, so that
I could put u in the loop :D .. we need all the help that we can get..

Cheers,

--
Regards,

Norliyana Kamarludin