[ubuntu-my] Want to join Ubuntu Loco

starconsultancy f.van.der.star at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 01:22:49 GMT 2009

Hi all,

No need a certain operational system. With other OS's and most of all with
applications you can make your living.
I found one Open Source ERP and Zimbra.

I guess RM 500: A few people will pay this. For budget reasons people will
not queue for this.

Haha 3 customers a month then RM 1,500.00 also not much money to live.

Easy money so if you can do this why not.

Pls let us Open Source not consider like the "Gospel" within the
IT-community.

Personally I definitely use not Microsoft System just because of the viruses
and interoperability issues.

Greetings
Frans