[ubuntu-my] Calling for some donation for Jaunty Release Party

Wan M Fahmi Wan Azmi me at wanfahmi.com
Sat May 30 17:03:51 BST 2009

Hi All,

For everybody's info, some facts and figure
48 TShirts were paid for (48 x RM 50=RM2400) 2 Defaulters (?)
TShirt Deposit (itiknila TO BlackBlurry TO Shop) RM 1000
TShirt Balance (itiknila TO Shop) RM1200
Left over (itiknila TO e-jat) RM 200
As of 11.52pm 30/5/09 there is RM0 with me

Except for RM10 From Ruhaizad for postage (Don't send me money for
postage,YET!)

I would like to thank the community has honored me with their trust in me, a
complete stranger. Thank you.

For the "T-Shirt delivery" by post, Ruhaizad, Yusri and M Isa (There is
another person who will remain nameless, because he havent paid for the
tshirt). I'll contact you personally to arrange for the delivery.

Again thank you all, Let the Party Begin! See you Tonight!

itiknila