[ubuntu-my] Ubuntu-my Kiosk at MSCOSCONF2009 BTS

Donald P Kong dpkong at pc.jaring.my
Thu May 21 17:27:15 BST 2009

i think if we are promoting Ubuntu as an OS, there should be more focus
on the operating system aspects of Ubuntu instead of applications like
ERP. i'm pretty sure most of these ERP application run just fine on
other operating systems as well.

and regarding "expenses should be covered", i would say that if this
event is a volunteer effort, one should cover his/her own expenses.
unless i read Frans' message wrongly.

--

Donald P Kong
+6019-887-7337