[ubuntu-my] Artwork for Polo Shirt

ApOgEE jerungkun at gmail.com
Wed May 20 03:27:00 BST 2009

OK Guys. this is the final artwork for printing.

For those who have no idea on what is the current status, Ubuntu Malaysia
LoCo community members who are into this t-shirt artwork printing matter
have done a quick discussion last night on IRC channel #ubuntu-my regarding
this t-shirt printing. You can read the IRC channel log [1] for further
details.

As per our discussion, I'm not going to send this out for printing myself to
the previous printer due to the cost and the result (no embroidery and so
on) which some of us may not satisfied. So, e-jat suggest to leave the
printing part to blackberry (mrblurry at gmail.com) and the community have
agreed.

The person who handle the payment is Wan Fahmi (itiknila).

So, for your information, my part is finished now.

*Here's the summary:
**
Price:* RM50
*Payment:* Handled by wanfahmi (itiknila) . He will tell us how much and how
to pay A.S.A.P.
*Final T-shirt Specification:*
- Embroidery on sleeve logo (colored)
- Silkscreen print on Back and pocket side
- T-shirt is 100% cotton with sleeve grip and collar (Polo)

I'm releasing the final artwork under Creative Commons
Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 License. [2] (in malay [3])

You can get the *artwork source [4]* for printing or what ever noncommercial
use.

Thanks All. Hope we can wear this t-shirt on the Ubuntu release party event
(31st May 2009 - Berjaya Time Square)

[1] http://logs.ubuntu-eu.org/freenode/2009/05/19/%23ubuntu-my.html
[2] http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/2.5/
[3] http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/2.5/my/