[ubuntu-my] FOSSCHIX Open discussion for MSCOSCONF'09

norly norly.chan at gmail.com
Fri May 15 11:34:58 BST 2009

katie,

i'll be joining u guys at lowyat on 17th May. I will either only at Lowyat
or be back home early, still not decide on how am i going to make it
happens. If u can't make it at 830pm sharp, just join us when u have the
time, no pressure there :p. The meeting can last up to 1hour or more. So u
will have enough time to catch-up the meeting.

On Fri, May 15, 2009 at 6:29 PM, Katie Kitty <admin at flamehaze.info> wrote:

> but most of us will be at lowyat at 17th May,
> afraid can't rush back in time for the irc meeting.
>
> izzit possible to start the meeting late?
> or make the meeting earlier at 16th May midnight?
> since at midnight, most people will be able to online.

~ Yana ~
iGnoR4ncE is bLi5s