[ubuntu-my] Ubuntu-my Digest, Vol 27, Issue 42

Payne Samad Loh sploh77 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 25 05:49:37 GMT 2009

the other way is if really want to make money you should own a company which have solution support for whateva computing solutions, may use the name Linux and Open Source, may use the Ubuntu OS, but now allowed to use the name that related with "Buntu" when dealing the business.

 I might be wrong, correct me if i'm wrong

this email was  sent using (firefox trunk build) Minefield 3.2a1pre
OS - Linux Xubuntu 9.04 / LXDE