[ubuntu-my] Something to be considered

Nicholas Ng nbliang at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 04:57:53 GMT 2009

Fahmi,

We are not blaming you, so no need worry about it. It's good that you
raise up the issue so we all can discuss and explain in more detail.
If you don't bring up this issue, nobody will know clearly what is our
stand and direction. :-)

What we want is to make sure all members know that if they want to
earn some $$ from Ubuntu Linux, they can do so but not in the name of
this team / community (as stated clearly by ApOgEE). This team is
plainly community based, period.

Thanks again from bringing up this issue.

Cheers,

Nicholas Ng
Ubuntu Malaysia LoCo Team
Sarawak, Malaysia