[ubuntu-my] Peluang Kutip Dana

zarul shahrin zarulshahrin at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 11:17:43 GMT 2009

Hai,

This is something risky I would say and if you guys want to consider this,
please make sure that we have a proper discussion on this especially on who
will be take the job and handle the cash etc..
I just don't want anything bad to happen in the future that will give a bad
name to all of us.

Just my 2 cents

Zarul