[ubuntu-my] Ubuntu member

Firdaus bin Aziz firdaus.aziz at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 08:22:22 GMT 2009

Howto
=====

A) Have a launchpad account account -> https://launchpad.net/

B) Remember to sign the Ubuntu Code of Conduct (CoC). Help on key
signing -> https://help.ubuntu.com/community/GnuPrivacyGuardHowto

C) Have a personal entry in Ubuntu wiki

D) Personal Wiki must be updated with relevant info:

    1) A link to launchpad account

    2) Summary of contributions (2-3 sentences)

    3) Details of contributions. 1 para for each major contrib.

    4) Links to supporting materials:
	- video guides you created youtube
        - howto that you created in ubuntu wiki
        - pictures in flicker of you handing out Ubuntu CDs
        - your blog post that contains ubuntu propaganda :)

    5) Your short term & long term plan/vision for Ubuntu. Example:
        - your ex-high school uses Ubuntu 100%
        - 100% Bahasa Malaysia translation by April 2010
        - IT faculti in malaysia uses Ubuntu/FOSS
        - Ubuntu to be mentioned in next ASEAN meeting
        - complete ubuntu beginner video guide in BM by 2010
        - Advertisement in NST & Utusan Malaysia for next LTS launch
        - 1000 people in ubuntu-my launchpad by 31 August 2010
        - MOU between Ubuntu-my & any malaysian Government agency
        - Symbiosis with 5 local Ubuntu-based company by 2010

E) Tell others about your wiki so we know how to support you in
interview