[ubuntu-my] Suggestiong to Ubuntu-my Webteam

Shaiffulnizam Mohamad shaifful.md at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 06:49:37 GMT 2009

Aku pon setuju kalau leh enable openID, kalau leh integrate Gmail
authentication pon best, hehehe, takyah lah nak register banyak kali.

:)

Tapi sapa lah aku. Hehehe

On Mon, Mar 23, 2009 at 9:39 AM, fenris <fenris at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> Elo my beloved team & members,
>
> I have a suggestion here .. since we already got a few portal like .. our
> main page (drupal) , wiki (mediawiki) , and forum ..
> Y dont if u guys have a free time ... we try using OPENID for our drupal &
> mediawiki .. forum lets it standalone ... but if u guys think the forum
> also can be integrate with OPENID .. u all mmg rawks!!!!
>
> if possible we use the launchpad OPENID ...
>
> *P/S: maaf la .. aku nie pandai kasi idea jerk .. maklum la .. sy budak
> baru nak belajar ... nak2 lagi bidang2 programming nie lagi la hancus ..
> guna waktu belajar jerk ..
>
> Cayok2 my frenz ... u can do it !! Malaysia BOLEH !!!!

This email is from Shaiffulnizam Mohamad 019-9837078
http://www.joomla-my.org |  http://www.joomla.my
Founder of Malaysian Joomla Community!