[ubuntu-my] Ubuntu member

fenris fenris at ubuntu.com
Sun Mar 22 04:01:03 GMT 2009

Guys,

CnP from AsiaOceania wiki :

On this page you can apply to be considered for Ubuntu membership by the
Asia and Oceania regional approval board. If the meetings do not match your
schedule, you can apply for consideration with one of the other regional
approval boards.

Before applying for membership, please read and carefully follow the
membership guidelines. Your personal wiki page should be prepared before
you add your application to the agenda, so that it can be read beforehand.
Come well prepared, otherwise the meetings will take too much time.

The next meeting is scheduled for 24-March-2009, 10:00 UTC and will be held
in #ubuntu-meeting on irc.freenode.net.

so gunbladeiv n apogee .. try ya luck back ... also to melayubuntu, fahmi,
umarzuki, haris .... update your launchpad n wiki .. standby what necessary
things that nicholas's tips. Gud Luck .. do remind us about the meeting ...
should convert the UTC time to our local time.

regard,
e-jat