[ubuntu-my] Application for Official LoCo Team

Nicholas Ng nbliang at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 06:10:32 GMT 2009

Gunbladeiv,

Yeah sure, you can re-apply for be official ubuntu (not only
ubuntu-my) member. Just let us know when will be your "interview" and
some of us can be there to support you. :)

But the one I mentioned here is the approval for our LoCo itself, not
individual members.

Cheers,

Nicholas Ng

On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 2:05 PM, Mohd Faizul Bin Zulkipli