[ubuntu-my] Mark Shuttleworth

Harisfazillah Jamel linuxmalaysia at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 16:10:17 BST 2009

2009/6/27 mybands emo <mybands.emo at gmail.com>:
> so buat kat mana ni? bila?
>
> On 6/26/09, Harisfazillah Jamel <linuxmalaysia at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Sebab itu untuk menarikkan lagi dia dtg ubuntu loco
>> kena aktif. Rasanya banyak dah kita rancang...

Cadangan untuk MyGOSSCON http://mygosscon.oscc.org.my/

Jemputan MAMPU sudah lakukan. Jadi kita perlu lakukan sesuatu
untuk menjadikan peluang kita lebih cerah.

Sebagai cadangan kita buka satu wiki page khusus

why Mark Shuttleworth Ubuntu founder should come to Malaysia?

(1) We have a strong Ubuntu LOCO team in Malaysia. We cooperate
with Government agencies for events and advocacy Open Source
in Malaysia.

(2) Government of Malaysia show strong support to Open Source.
Ubuntu always be among the choice of desktop solutions and its
always be the one choice. :)

(3) It will be a moral support to Ubuntu LOCO in South East Asia
Countries and specially to Malaysia. Ubuntu fenomena is increasing
popular among computers users in this region. We want to keep and
increase the momentum.

(4) tambahlah lagi.