[ubuntu-my] CAD working on Ubuntu: BricsCad (only trial version for free)

starconsultancy f.van.der.star at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 11:24:58 BST 2009

Gentlemen,

As I said I am a dummie in Autocad-software!!. Do not know the differences
between packages and all that.

Was just looking for CAD for linux and I found this package. That is all.

Autocad for free I think for the near future it is just a dream.

If you all wish I make an install instruction, pls let me know.

I will keep searching what I can find. My plan is to visit the Dutch Ubuntu
local community. Maybe they have an idea.

Greetings
Frans