[ubuntu-my] CAD working on Ubuntu: BricsCad (only trial version for free)

Muhafiz Mahamad skynett8 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 08:48:19 BST 2009

Frans, Is there the CAD you see same as AutoCAD. I meant the function, icon,
menu etc. Actually long time I wait AutoDesk would release their CAD
software for GNU/Linux.
By the way, Thanks for your information. I work in an engineering
environment design, with mechanical system in building. So, CAD software is
priority besides Open Office for documentation. Thanks

2009/6/23 starconsultancy <f.van.der.star at gmail.com>

> Hi everyone,
>
> There is CAD working on Ubuntu. I cannot test it because I am not familiar
> with this.
>
> Only trial-version is for free. It is for 30 days. CAD is normally quite
> expensive software to my experience.
> If you can manage you can get this for free.....
>
> Name BricsCad. The file is .rpm, but easily to transform in debian.
>
> If somebody is interested will publish the correct install-instructions.
>
> Instructions on help/ubuntu is not complete.
>

> Greetings
> Frans

Ergonomic, Aesthetic & Technical

Regards,